Designed for flying
After a long day of flying, wearing a headset, ordinary sunglasses dig uncomfortably into the side of your head.
These are different.
High-performance, precision Flying Eyes are designed to be the most comfortable glasses you'll ever wear with a headset.
Highest quality lenses protect your eyes from 100% of UV rays and enhance your vision with optically correct, decentered polycarbonate lenses.
Non-prescription bifocal lenses now in stock, in two segment heights.
The unique strap system lies flat against your head for virtually unnoticeable wear, even on your longest flight.
The flat, flexible strap eliminates noise leaks in the seal of your noise-cancelling headset.
Plus, the included standard temples make them convertible to great outside-the-cockpit glasses, too!
- • Flying Eyes’ patent-pending, prescription-compatible sunglasses
- • Unique, flat headstrap
- • Standard temples
- • Soft microfiber bag/cleaning cloth
- • Zippered protective hard case
- • Lightweight cinch & strong cinch (for open cockpits)
- • Bifocal / Reader lenses available
*See here for details about HIGH and LOW bifocals.