NEW Flying Eyes® Sunglasses: Your ears will thank you.
Revolutionary, patented, convertible sunglasses for all your adventures with a headset or helmet!
Here’s what makes Flying Eyes different:
- Flying Eyes are convertible between three temple options:
- Non-elastic strap and cinch are unnoticeable under headsets
- Micro-thin temples for use under a helmet or headset
- Standard temples for everyday use
- Wraparound style gives a wider viewing angle than most frames
- Lightweight, unbreakable Resilamide frames
- Soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and comfort
- Optically-correct, shatterproof polycarbonate lenses with 100% UV400 protection
- Our non-prescription bifocals are available in two heights to suit your needs:
- HIGH bifocals feature a magnified / reader portion of the lens measuring 16mm from the bottom of the frame and are well-suited for seeing the entire instrument panel in an airplane without having to move your head much.
- LOW bifocals have a magnified / reader portion of the lens measuring a standard 11mm from the bottom of the frame.
Flying Eyes are unlike any other sunglasses you’ve ever flown with. We are so sure you’ll love them, we will take them back and refund the purchase if you don’t.